This smoking cocktail doesn't just taste amazing, it looks amazing!
Nitrogen Bar, Grill, and Sushi is putting a unique twist on a classic cocktail. They call it the “Fire in the Grove” cocktail, it’s also known as a smoked Old Fashioned!
The smoke is added to the drink by using a smoking gun and wood chips for a rustic, smooth finish. If you want to make a smoked Old Fashioned at home, here’s the recipe from Nitrogen:
Smoked Old Fashioned
- 1/4 ounce of brown sugar simple syrup
- 2 dashes of Angostura aromatic bitters
- 2 dashes of apple bitters
- 2 bar spoons of cherry juice
- 2 ounces of bourbon
- Add ice and stir
- Pour over ice in the glass
- (optional) smoke the drink using a smoking gun
This post was created in partnership with Nitrogen Bar, Grill, and Sushi.