Impress all your friends at your next party with this delicious recipe!
Simple ingredients, easy execution. These “Grill Master Wings” are perfect for any tailgate!
- Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Italian Dressing
- Marinate the wings for a least four hours in Italian dressing and soy sauce
- Preheat grill to around 375 degrees
- Place the wings on the grill with some space between each one, it’ll make it easier to flip them
- Cook for 30 minutes, 15 on each side on indirect heat
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the sauce. Combine 1/4 cup butter (melted) with 1/4/ of Frank’s Red Hot (or whatever hot sauce you prefer) and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Take the wings off the grill and put them in a big bowl, toss to coat.
- Ready to serve!