Who wants free refills? 7-Eleven is offering limited-edition cups for each of its famous beverages, and it includes a year of FREE drinks!
Here’s what you need to know:
- There are cups available for each of 7-Eleven’s signature drinks: a 20-ounce Slurpee, a 30-ounce Big Gulp, and a 20-ounce coffee.
- The cups are stainless-steel Tervis tumblers and built to last!
- Each branded cup has a unique design and comes in a gift box — perfect for holiday gifting!
- The cups are available exclusively on 7-eleven.com for ONE DAY ONLY. They are only available starting Tuesday, December 11, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- There are only 50 of each cup design available for purchase online — once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- If you happen to be one of the lucky purchasers — unlimited refills of your favorite 7-Eleven beverage in its corresponding cup from January 1, 2020 through Dec. 31, 2020.
- Retail price for each cup is $129.00 – the more you fill it up, the more you save!
“This a first for 7-Eleven. These limited-edition stainless steel, vacuum insulated cups are a cut above our standard everyday cups and are designed to be collector’s items,” said Rebecca Troutman, 7-Eleven Director of eCommerce. “All of our 7-Eleven beverages have enthusiastic fans who are regulars at our stores – some daily or even several times a day.”
The cups are not interchangeable and only come with free refills for the 7-Eleven beverage indicated on the cup.** At checkout, 7-Eleven employees will scan the unique code printed on the cup, which will ring up the beverage as free.
Stay up to date with all things South Florida Weekend!