WEST PALM BEACH, Florida (SOUTH FLORIDA WEEKEND) - Tacos, tequila, and tons of fun — it’s what’s on the agenda for this Cinco de Mayo in the Palm Beaches! We’ve rounded up some of the hottest deals and celebrations from Jupiter to Boca Raton. Have fun and be safe!
- Rocco’s Tacos (all locations): music, drink specials, block party at the Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale locations.
- Bodega (West Palm Beach): Join Bodega Taqueria y Tequila in West Palm Beach for drink specials, giveaways, entertainment, DJs, and more! Plus, RSVP here for a free shot!
- Avocado Cantina (Palm Beach Gardens): Avocado Cantina is taking of the south end of Downtown Palm Beach Gardens with two full bards, a taco stand, stage + dance floor, and live music! Don’t miss out on this party!
- Papichulo (Royal Palm Beach & Jupiter): Enjoy 50% off the entire bar, $3 tacos, and $3-$6 street food from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Calaveras Cantina (Boca Raton): Enjoy a block party with your favorite margaritas, $5 beers, live music featuring DJs, and Mariachi Bands all night long! You’re not going to want to miss the delicious Mexican cuisine, tequila shots, dancing, and more!
- Calaveras Cantina (Jupiter): Head to Harbourside Place on May 5th as they shut the streets down for Cinco Drink Specials, featuring favorite Margaritas and Beers, iconic Mexican Cuisine, live music, the Annual Cinco De Mayo Chihuahua Race (with prizes for the winners), and SO much more!
- Cinco de Mayo Bar Crawl (downtown West Palm Beach):
- Register at Banko Cantina 8-9:30 (free shot or drink)
- Roxy’s 9-10PM (free shot)
- 335 Capone 10-11:00PM (free shot of tequila & drink specials)
- Myers Lounge 11PM - Midnight (fee shot of tequila)
- Chamber PB for After-Party
- Get more information here!
- Mood (Tequesta): $5 MARGARITAS ALL DAY! Celebrate Cinco De Mayo and enjoy specials and live music from 7:30pm-9:30pm. Music by Symon + Dakota. Plus, there will be tequila tastings!
- El Camino (West Palm Beach): El Camino’s West Palm Beach location will be hosting a Cinco De Mayo Street Festival with multiple outdoor bars, tequila tastings, and the brand’s sizzling fresh made tacos. Enjoy live activations like a Mariachi Band, vintage VW Bus photo shoot, dance lessons, face painting, art classes and Piñata decorating, and plenty of street games and activities.
- Johnnie Brown’s (Delray Beach): Come early for Happy Hour with $5 beers, and stay for the endless tacos, tequila specials, live music, and backyard games. Plus, live music by Dr. K & The Copay will start at 9 pm to keep the fiesta going all night long. So gather your amigos, bring your thirst and appetite, and cheers to the fiesta of the year!
Stay up to date with all things South Florida Weekend!
Follow us on Instagram | Like us on Facebook
Copyright 2023 WFLX. All rights reserved.