FRIDAY, MARCH 10
- Catch the Florida Panthers at home this weekend! The Florida Panthers take on the Chicago Blackhawks this Friday, March 10th at 7:00pm, and the Winnipeg Jets Saturday, March 11th at 7:00pm. For more information and tickets to the games at FLA Live Arena, click here.
- Pretty Woman: The Musical is in town! Get ready to fall in love with the iconic movie all over again and watch it come to life at the Kravis Center. The show runs Friday through Sunday and tickets start at $40. Click here for tickets and show times.
SATURDAY, MARCH 11
- Get ready for a day of movement, fitness and wellness for the whole family! District Fit at The Square is this Saturday, March 11th starting at 9:00am and wraps up at 8:00pm. Activities include a morning and evening yoga class, HITT workout, SoulCycle ride, kids dance class, adult dance workout and more! They will also have a “recovery row” with local wellness vendors and experts. Proceeds benefit local nonprofit Digital Vibez who’s mission is to empower youth in diverse and underserved communities, through dance fitness, technology, and the arts. For more schedule information and to sign up, visit DistrictFit23.eventbrite.com
- Attention animal lovers! Do you want to show off your pet? The 30th Annual Worth Avenue Pet Parade and Costume Contest is this Saturday! Owners and their pets will compete for fun prizes in front of hundreds of spectators. The pets are categorized into size and subcategories include best in show, most unique, most creative, and most obedient. Registration begins at 9:00am at Via Amore in Palm Beach with the contest starting at 10:00am. Click here for more information!
- St. Patrick’s Day may be next Friday, but the celebrating begins now! The Delray Beach St. Patrick’s Day parade and festival is this Saturday, March 11th. The parade starts at 12:00pm and runs west along Atlantic Avenue from the intracoastal waterway to NW 5th Avenue. Enjoy live music, Irish food, beer, and vendors from 1:00pm-7:-00pm. For more information on the celebrations, click here!
- Stroll along the Juno Beach oceanfront and check out all the treasures the 33rd Annual Art Fest by the Sea has to offer! The event will feature 300 exceptional artists displaying an incredible array of diverse mediums, from sculpture and jewelry to woodwork, paintings, wearable art, and much more. This pet friendly festival also features a green market. Visitors can park for free and take the shuttle from the FPL Lot at 700 Universe Blvd, just off of US 1. The free event is this Saturday through Sunday 10:00am-5:00pm. For more information click here.
SUNDAY, MARCH 12
- Get your fresh fruits and vegetables! The Sunday Market at The Square in West Palm Beach is open from 10:00am-6:30pm. The market offers a variety of specialty food and artisan pop-up vendors to shop from.
- Join 1Fitness instructors for a 45-minute high intensity workout class in West Palm Beach! The class includes various resistance training techniques to help improve strength and build lean muscle. The class takes place at The Square, 700 South Rosemary Avenue in West Palm Beach.
Copyright 2023 WFLX. All rights reserved.