It’s time to travel around South Florida! I took Tri-Rail to Miami this past weekend to meet up with friends for a few days of R&R. Here are a few things we had on the agenda
- Tri-Rail has 18 stations serving Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties — plus, you can ride the train for just $5 round trip on weekends!
- The historic Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of our favorite places to stay in Miami Beach! Enjoy multiple pools, trendy bars & restaurants, nightclubs, and more on-site at the resort.
- The Lido Bayside Grill has stunning views of the Miami Beach skyline, get there for happy hour and you’re guaranteed the perfect sunset view!
- Nobu Miami Beach fed us very well with delicious sushi and Japanese-Peruvian fusion small plates.
- We treated ourselves to delivery from MisterO1ExtraordinaryPizza after a relaxing spa day. Definitely try the Star Luca — a star shaped pizza filled with ricotta, mozzarella, spicy salami, and basil!
Copyright 2022 WFLX. All rights reserved.