It’s time for the 12th Annual Treasure Coast Pirate Fest! The event is February 12-14, 2021 at Veterans Memorial Park in historic Fort Pierce.
The three-day event is family friendly and offers folks an encounter with some of the country’s best reenactors!
A few of the exciting features of the Pirate Fest include:
- The Living History Pirate Encampment
- This gives you a firsthand look at how pirates lived ashore back in the day!
- Pirate Weapon Demonstration
- The demonstration includes real muskets and cannons lead by none other than Captain Honey Badger!
- Pirate Ship Avenge
- It’s a nearly 40 foot long replica pirate ship that has 5 amazing interactive decks for kids to explore.
- Pirate, renaissance, and nautical themed arts and craft vendors
- Delicious food and tasty cocktails
- Music by Rusty Cutlass, A-Tribe, and Keith Anthony Barbie
- Mobile Book Tent
- The Scarlet Fortuna will man the pirate-themed tent. You can bring you little one by to get a book free of charge, while supplies last. You can also donate a gently used children’s book!
- Music and Tales by Lafitte
- Mermaids…yes, real mermaids!
The event also has plenty of activities for the kids to enjoy like a guided treasure hunt, costume contest, and the Little Buccaneer Kid’s Zone, with a pay-per-play bounce house, bungee jump and more!
Several measures have been put into place to help keep Pirate Fest attendees safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. Vendor booths, exhibits, and dining areas will be properly spaced out. Sanitization stations will be placed throughout the venue and visitors are advised to wear facial masks and observe social distancing guidelines set forth by the CDC.
Admission to Pirate Fest is free, although a $2 donation is appreciated. A portion of the event proceeds will benefit the Scarlett Fortuna a 501(c)3 non-profit organization who work towards promoting education and reading among school age children.
Non-perishable food donations will also be accepted at the gates for the Treasure Coast Food Bank.
Veterans Memorial Park is located at Riverwalk Center at 600 North Indian River Drive in Fort Pierce.
The event is Friday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, visit TreasureCoastPirateFest.com!