The 2020 Stuart Air Show is back and better than ever! The event is November 7-8, 2020 at Witham Field in Stuart, Florida.
Ready for the 2020 Stuart Air Show? It’s sure to be a great weekend full of incredible aerobatic performances! The event is Saturday and Sunday, November 7-8 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Gates open at 9:00 a.m.
There are several new features you can expect to see at this year’s show, including ALL 4 ACC United States Air Force Jet Demo teams, an FMX motocross display, and an F18 with a TopGun Maverick Experience. Yes, an exact replica of the one featured in the recent Maverick movie!
The safety of patrons, volunteers, & performers is of the utmost priority to the Stuart Air Show team.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, here are some new initiatives they will have to place to make attendees feel safe…
- The number of people on site at this year’s air show will be limited based on recommendations by the Florida Department of Health. You and your family will be able to properly socially distance throughout the 27 acre site.
- The entry gates are going to be wider and there will be more space for lines. We suggest you buy your tickets ahead of time online.
- There won’t be any cash transactions this year so make sure you bring a credit card for contactless payment.
- Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer will be available for your use and antimicrobial mists will clean the common areas regularly throughout the day.
- Vendors, Stuart Air Show staff, and volunteers will be following facial covering mandates and anyone who handles food or drinks will be wearing masks AND gloves.
With your help, the show can still go on! Here’s what the Stuart Air Show needs from you…
- If you’re attending this year’s event, you’re encouraged to follow all signage for foot traffic and allow for a safe space between yourself and other guests.
- Please wear a mask when you enter the grounds and when you can’t properly social distance like if you’re going to get food from a vendor.
- Please note that the Stuart Air Show will follow any facial covering mandates at the time of the Air Show if directed to do so by a Martin County ordinance.
General admission adult tickets are $15 online, $30 at the gate. Kids aged 6-12 are $5 Children under 5 get in for FREE. Veterans/military get in for $5 with proof of military service.
The Stuart Air Show team looks forward to seeing you November 7th & 8th!