This is the 26th anniversary of the famous tree in Delray Beach, Florida!
You may have seen big Christmas trees before, but we guarantee you’ve never seen one quite THIS BIG! The 100 ft. Christmas Tree in Delray Beach has become a local icon in South Florida. This year, the tree turns 26 years old! Hundreds of volunteers spend hours upon hours building the tree each year for everyone in South Florida to enjoy.
The tree has been named one of the Best Christmas Trees in America and we would have to agree! It’s not only amazing to look at, but you can actually walk inside the tree. Once inside, you’ll be transported to a Christmas wonderland with views of Santa’s workshop and holiday decorations. It’s free to walk through the tree but a $1 donation is suggested. You can get more information about the tree at this link!
Visit the tree at 51 N Swinton Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida. Get directions here.
Tree Lighting: Thursday, December 5
- 5:30 PM – 9 PM, Thursday, December 5, at Old School Square (51 N Swinton Ave.)
- Santa arrives at 7 PM.
- Tree lighting at 7:15 PM.
Visit the 100ft Christmas Tree
- December 5 – January 1 daily from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.*
Photos with Santa: December 5 – 23
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Saturdays 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Holiday Parade, A Comic-Con Holiday Parade: December 14
- The parade begins on the west side of the Intracoastal Waterway and heads west towards NW 5th Ave. It starts at 6:00 p.m.