Phillip Crowe from The Collins Bar shows our friends at Magic City Weekend how to mix up a deliciously sweet cocktail, the White Chocolate Raspberry Daisy!
Bartender Phillip Crowe from The Collins Bar in Birmingham shows us friends at Magic City Weekend how to create a deliciously sweet cocktail, the White Chocolate Raspberry Daisy.
Want to make this delicious cocktail yourself at home? We’ve got you covered with the how-to right here!
- Fill your glass full of ice.
- Combine the ingredients below in a mixing tin
- Shake vigorously to mix ingredients well
- Strain mixture and add soda water
- Garnish with flower and mint
- 1.5 oz vodka (we suggest Yellow Hammer Vodka)
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz raspberry puree
- 1/4 oz white chocolate liqueur
- 2 dashes Aphrodite Bitters
The Collins Bar is known for it’s cocktails
You Might Also Like
Stay up to date with all things Magic City Weekend!