Even though many businesses in Downtown West Palm Beach and the West Palm Beach Arts & Entertainment District remain closed to the public amid global health concerns, many of its venues are bringing entertainment to you through virtual experiences.
The West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority is keeping an up-to-date list of everything going on in both districts in a special section on their website, which you can find here.
ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT
- Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens is hosting virtual programming from children’s garden book readings to wellness webinars. More information can be found on their website.
- Armory Art Center is hosting virtual tours of both its Armory Artists and All Faculty Show, as well as special “Armory at Home” lessons. All can be found on their YouTube channel.
- Flagler Museum is offering virtual tours of Whitehall, Henry Flagler’s Palm Beach mansion and the Flagler Kenan Pavilion on their website.
- Mandel Public Library has a wide variety of digital offerings for library cardholders including e-books, audiobooks, streaming TV and movies, music downloads, databases and more. You can access these offerings through the city’s website.
- Norton Museum of Art has a variety of “Norton from Home” activities, including virtual tours. They are also producing short videos that provide a closer look at artists and artworks featured in special exhibitions and in the Norton collection. You can view them on a special section on their website.
- Palm Beach Dramaworks is encouraging everyone to stay creative during this time by writing a haiku to be published on their website. You can submit your poem here.
- Palm Beach Improv is offering live chats with comedians on their Instagram.
- Uptown Art is offering on-demand online classes for various paintings. The classes are available for at least 24 hours following the publishing date of the class, making them perfect for anyone no matter your schedule.
- Fitness Hub – Fitness Hub Studio is providing its popular exercise classes virtually through Google Hangouts. In order to participate, all you have to do is join the gym’s Facebook group, Fitness Hub Family.
- Soul Space Yoga and Wellness – Yoga studio live-streaming their classes for members and drop-ins. A full schedule is available on its Instagram.
- The Yoga Society – Yoga studio live-streaming their classes for members and drop-ins. A full schedule is available on its Instagram.