We’re gearing up for the holidays at South Florida Weekend and one of our favorite go-to recipes is this lobster mac and cheese pie with bacon! It’s easy to make, it’s delicious, and it’s sure to be a crowdpleaser at your next function.
- pie crust
- 2 cups heavy cream
- macaroni noodles
- 2 lobster tails
- 3 cups of cheese
- Boil pasta until tender.
- Add in 3 cups of melted cheese and 2 cups of heavy cream until you have a nice creamy rich texture.
- Grill two lobster tails and chop up the meat.
- Add in lobster tails to mac and cheese.
- Lay out pie crust in a shallow round pie dish. You may need to put pie in the oven for a few minutes before adding in mac and cheese. Follow baking instructions on pre-made crust label.
- Pour the lobster mac and cheese of top of pie crust.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes making sure the pie crust is done as well.
- Cook bacon and layer on top of mac and cheese pie to make a bacon lattice.
You may also be interested in…
Stay up to date with all things South Florida Weekend!