Here's a look at what's going on in the Palm Beaches this weekend!
West Palm Beach Summer Boat Show
- Where: South Florida Fairgrounds — 9067 Southern Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33411
- When: June 22nd – 24th, 2018
- Friday — 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday — 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday –11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- What: Enjoy this huge showcase of power boats up to 40′ including center consoles, walk-around’s, cruisers, deck boats, pontoons, bass, personal water craft and accessories.
- Cost: Adults are $8, children get in for FREE.Get directions here.
Summer in the City - 80's Throwback Game Night
- Where: Mizner Park Amphitheater – 590 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432
- When: June 22nd, 2018
- 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- What: Have fun at a grown-up game night with LED ping pong, mini golf, life-sized lawn games, food trucks and live DJ playing all your favorite jams from the 80’s.
- Cost: FREEGet directions here.
Roar & Pour
- Where: Palm Beach Zoo – 1301 Summit Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
- When: June 23rd, 2018
- Zoo opens at 4:30 p.m.
- Tiki bar opens at 5:00 p.m.
- Music starts at 7:30 p.m.
- What: Explore the Palm Beach Zoo and listen to live music from The Petty Hearts, a Tom Petty tribute band!
- Cost: Non-Member Adult (13+) $14.95, Non-Member Child (3-12) $11.95, Member Adult (13+) $9.95, Member Child (3-12) $6.95, Toddler (under 3) FreeGet directions here.